Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: The Bank of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification, inviting eligible applicants for the positions of Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Dy. CTO). Interested candidates can apply for the above mentioned positions through the official website of the Bank —bankofbaroda.in — before June 10, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 02 positions will be filled. The registration process began on May 21, 2022. For more details on the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.Also Read – CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 80 Peon Positions at psc.cg.gov.in | Read the details here
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- The registration process starts on: May 21, 2022
- The registration process ends on: June 10, 2022
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Chief Learning Officer (CLO): 01 positions
- Deputy Director of Technology (Dy. CTO): 01 positions
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Director of Learning (CLO): Degree/Post-Graduation in Human Resources (HR) or Behavioral Sciences from premium institutes preferred. However, other technically qualified professionals (in other sectors) but having switched to the field of training and learning and having worked as CLO/Dy. CLO may also be considered for this position. Courses/certification in management and training/learning tools.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Dy. CTO): Engineering degree in computer science/information systems/other related fields or MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institution.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on a shortlist and a series of personal interviews and/or group discussions and/or any other method of selection. Also Read – CUET UG 2022 Enrollment: Deadline to Apply for Undergraduate Course Ends Today; Apply now at cuet.samarth.ac.in
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Applicants belonging to the General, EWS and OBC categories are required to pay Rs.600 (plus applicable GST and transaction fees) as an application fee. Applicants in the SC, ST, PWD and Women categories must pay Rs 100 (plus applicable GST and transaction fees) as an application fee. Also Read – WBPSC WBCS Prelims 2022 Admission Card Released; Here is how to download the room ticket
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 How to Apply Online?
Candidates can apply for the positions through the official website of the Bank —bankofbaroda.in.