● This presentation does not constitute investment advice. Neither this presentation nor the information contained herein constitutes an offer, invitation, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell shares in any jurisdiction. This presentation does not take into account any particular investment objectives, financial resources or other relevant circumstances of any person and the opinions and recommendations contained in this presentation are not intended to represent particular investment recommendations to any person. particular. All securities transactions involve risks, which include (among others) the risk of adverse or unexpected developments in the market, financial or political situation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information, statement, opinion, estimate,
aloneforecasts or other representations contained in this presentation. No liability for any errors or omissions in this presentation resulting from negligence or otherwise is accepted.
● This presentation may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are only predictions and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions beyond the control of Centaurus Metals. These risks, uncertainties and assumptions include commodity prices, currency fluctuations, economic and financial market conditions in various countries and regions, environmental risks and legislative, tax or regulatory developments, political risks, delays or project progress, approvals and cost estimates. Actual values, results or events may differ materially from those expressed or implied in this presentation. Given these uncertainties, readers are cautioned not to rely on any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements contained in this presentation speak only as of the date of this presentation. Subject to any continuing obligation under applicable law and ASX listing rules, Centaurus Metals undertakes no obligation to update or revise any information or any of the forward-looking statements contained in this presentation or any changes of events, conditions or circumstances on which any such forward-looking statement is based.
● The scoping study referred to in this presentation was undertaken for the purpose of an initial assessment of a potential development of the Jaguar Nickel Sulphide project. This is a preliminary technical and economic study (±40%) of the potential viability of the Jaguar Nickel Sulphide project. The results of the scoping study, the production target and the forward financial information mentioned in this presentation are based on technical and economic evaluations of low level of precision which are insufficient to support the estimate of the ore reserves. Although each of the modifying factors has been considered and applied, there is no certainty
useeventual conversion into ore reserves or that the production target itself will be achieved. Further exploration and evaluation work and appropriate studies are required before Centaurus is able to estimate ore reserves or provide any assurance of an economic development case.
● The assumptions also include assumptions about the availability of funding. Although Centaurus considers all material assumptions to be based on reasonable grounds, there can be no certainty that they will prove to be correct or that the range of results indicated by this study will be achieved. To achieve the range of results indicated in the scoping study, pre-production funding in the order of US$288 million will likely be required. There is no certainty that Centaurus will be able to find this amount of funding should the need arise. It is also possible that such financing may only be available on terms that could dilute or otherwise affect the value of the Centaurus shares. It is also possible that Centaurus will pursue other value realization strategies such as a sale, partial sale or joint venture of the Jaguar Nickel Sulphide project. This could significantly reduce Centaurus’ proportionate interest in the Jaguar Nickel Sulphide project.
● The information contained in this report regarding exploration results is based on information compiled by Mr. Roger Fitzhardinge, Fellow of the Australasia Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr. Fitzhardinge is a permanent employee and shareholder of Centaurus Metals Limited. Mr. Fitzhardinge has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralization and type of deposit being investigated and to the activity he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2012 edition of the ‘Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves’. Sir
staffFitzhardinge consents to the inclusion in the report of matters based on its information in the form and context in which it appears.
● The information in this December 2021 Jaguar Mineral Resource report is based on information compiled by Mr. Lauritz Barnes (consultant to Trepanier Pty Ltd) and Mr. Roger Fitzhardinge (permanent employee and shareholder of Centaurus Metals Limited). Mr. Barnes and Mr. Fitzhardinge are both Fellows of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Mr. Barnes and Mr. Fitzhardinge have sufficient experience relevant to the styles of mineralization and types of deposits under consideration and the activities undertaken to qualify as competent persons as defined in the edition 2012 of the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) Australasian Code for Reporting Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves. Specifically, Mr. Fitzhardinge is the competent person for the database (including all drilling information), geological and mineralization models as well as site visits. Mr. Barnes is the competent person for the construction of the 3-D geology/mineralization model plus the estimate. Mr. Barnes and Mr. Fitzhardinge consent to the inclusion in this report of matters based on their information in the form and context in which it appears.
● The Company confirms that it is not aware of any new information or data that materially affects the information included in the initial market announcements and, in the case of mineral resource estimates, that all significant assumptions and technical parameters underlying estimates in the original market announcements continue to apply and have not changed materially. The Company confirms that the form and context in which the Competent Persons findings have not changed materially from the original announcement.
● This presentation contains information extracted from the Company’s ASX market announcements dated March 29, 2021 and May 31, 2021 which are available on the Company’s website at www.centaurus.com.au. The Company confirms that all material assumptions underlying the Jaguar project scoping studies, as detailed in the ASX market announcements of March 29, 2021 and May 31, 2021, continue to apply and have not materially changed. exchange.